HOW WE COLLECT DATA
We collect data in 4 instances:
- If you sign up to our newsletter
- If you use our contact form to get in touch
- If you email us directly
- If you are an existing client
In any of these instances we only ask for your name, phone number, and email address. If you provide any further data this is by your own choice.
HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
We collect data to be able to use it in one of two ways:
- To respond to your enquiry
- To sign you up for our newsletter
We may register you for our newsletter if you submit an enquiry and become a client. We do this to keep you informed about what is happening at Frankie Naylor Sports Therapy to help make you aware of any notices, advice or offers that may be applicable to you.
We never share your data with any other individuals or organisations.
We will gladly delete your data, or unsubscribe you from our newsletter, if you request it. You can click the link in our newsletter or email us at any time to do this.
Over the past few weeks we have been working hard to ensure that when we open up for business once more everyone is kept safe. Some of our clients may have been shielding or in a ‘high risk’ category so we would ask you all to help us by complying with the new guidelines.
We will not be dealing with any confirmed COVID-19 cases. We have made a number of changes to our environment and procedures. By using a combination of screening questions, temperature testing and new social distancing and hygiene protocols, we are confident you will receive fantastic treatment in a safe environment.
So what’s changed?
- We have taken away as many non-essential items and surfaces as possible from the treatment room and waiting room
- We will leave gateways/doors open where possible so there are fewer contact surfaces
- Equipment, and surfaces will be cleaned thoroughly between treatments
- There will be no couch covers or heated bed (sorry!) to minimise risk of CV-19 transmissions.
- Deep cleaning of the treatment room will be done daily using a steam cleaner
- Face masks/coverings will be worn during treatments and when cleaning
- The treatment room will be ventilated with an air purifying fan
- Hand sanitisers will be available on entering and leaving the premises
- Clients will enter through the waiting room and leave through the double doors into the garden
Clients will be emailed prior to their appointment to check whether they have been in contact with someone who has been displaying CV-19 symptoms or have had symptoms themselves. Anyone replying ‘yes’ to either question will have their appointment deferred for 14 days or longer.
Clients will be encouraged to check their temperature on the morning of their treatment with higher than normal values resulting in deferring treatments for the recommended timeframe – 38 degrees Celsius or above is considered to be higher than normal.
How can you help?
We would be very grateful if you the client could adhere to the new procedures.
- If you have any CV-19 symptoms or have been in contact with anyone who has please defer your treatment for at least 14 days
- Read the pre-treatment email that we send you and defer your treatment if you have had or been in contact with anyone displaying CV-19 symptoms
- Stay in your car until your appointment time instead of using the waiting room
- Observe the CV-19 poster on the doors to the waiting room. If you have any of the symptoms listed please do not enter
- Wash your hands/use hand sanitiser on entering the waiting room
- Bring and wear a face mask/covering throughout your treatment or session
- Apply hand sanitiser before leaving the premises
- Exit through the double doors into the garden area
Contact us post treatment if you develop any CV-19 symptoms.